Donate online here:
Make a regular contribution
through your payroll here:
The Nishkam Centre is developing and delivering a wide range of Innovative welfare and aid services for both local and global communities.
By working with key partners who share a similar vision and ethos, we are able to provide holistic support and services which are essential in supporting and empowering individuals and families in times of need.
Local Welfare Services:
- Chaplaincy Service (Sikh Rogi Aasra)
- Information Advice & Guidance – offering advice on Debt, Housing and welfare benefits
- Domestic violence support clinics, ranging from informal, to formal counselling services
- Free quarterly Health screening for members of the community
- Culturally sensitive Health and wellbeing sessions (including swimming, Yoga and Thai-Chi)
- Nishkam Help feeding the homeless in Birmingham.
Global Welfare Services:
The Nishkam Centre also supports global communities which are in desperate need. This support includes:
- Disaster appeals
- Clothing and shoe collections
- Collection and donation of IT equipment
- Malaria relief projects
- Renovation of dilapidated places of worship and schools
- Collections and donation of books and learning resources
None of the above would have been possible without the support and generosity of those who have donated time, resources and money over the years.
How can YOU help to make a difference?
You can also make a difference to our local and global communities. Donate today and see how a little can go a long way.
Make a donation
You can donate to the NCA in a number of ways. You can donate your time through volunteering, food for Nishkam Help to help feed the homeless, make a monetary donation through Payroll Giving or make a one off donation.
You can support and help those in need by making a regular contribution through your payroll.
Regularly donating a fixed sum of money from your salary is a simple way to give. It’s also the most tax effective, because donations are deducted before you pay tax.
For example, if you donate £10, only £8 comes out of your salary and the taxman pays the rest. Or if you’re on a higher tax rate (40%), only £6 comes out of your salary and the taxman pays the rest.
Set up your payroll giving to us on giveall.org
Make a one-off donation or set up regular payments
You can make a one off donation to the NCA or set up regular payments using our donation form below or using our online Virgin Giving page.
Gift Aid Donations Form
You can donate time and resources.
To become a volunteer please click here
To donate resources please contact us via email or on 0121 515 4229
To read more about Active volunteering please click here